For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

June 7, 2010

About Us

Here we are, at last, blogging! I guess I can start at square one - My name is Jennifer. I am blessed to be married to my best friend, Josh. We have two children whom we love more than words! Our son, Tyler, was saved the end of April and then baptized in May! What an awesome feeling to know that your son has received Christ as his Lord and Savior! Our little princess, Kylie Jo, is growing more and more each day. I love to hear her sing praises to Jesus! Josh has been the Worship Pastor at Dallas Avenue Baptist Church for the past 2 years. God has blessed us in so many ways. It is amazing to watch God move when you follow Him in faith. I just finished my first year as a paraprofessional in the self-contained room at our local elementary. I will graduate with my Masters degree this December. As you can tell, we love Jesus, love each other and love singing.

"I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praises to my God as long as I live." Psalm 104:33

No comments:

Post a Comment