For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

March 7, 2011

Exciting Week!!

Despite the long week, this weekend was so exciting on so many levels. My friend, Elicia, came down for the weekend. We had some much needed "friend time". She joined us for church on Sunday! What a Sunday!! I felt that the sermon was just for me. There was a sweet spirit during worship and God was at work. Sunday night was amazing! Kylie and her preschool choir led in worship. This was a HUGE deal - Kylie did not want to go to choir if they were going to sing on stage. She sang and danced and LOVED it! So proud of her! In the same evening, my sister's son -Jackson, was baptized. WOOOHOOO!! God is so good! We finished off the weekend with a party at Pizza Parlour! Praise the Lord for all of HIS blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment