For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

August 19, 2010

1st Day of School




Can you believe how fast time flies?! This morning as we all got ready the kids were so excited! I have to admit I was excited too! We took pictures of them before leaving the house and as we headed for the stairs, Tyler said, "Mom, do I HAVE to take my picture with Kylie?" I told him he had to at least once. He responded with "Mom I am getting to old for this." LOL! Oh my goodness! They both had a wonderful first day. Kylie loves preschool and is in class with her best friend, Brady. Tyler is in 1st grade and has made several new friends today. They both love their teachers and we do too - what a blessing! Here are just a few of the pics from this morning. Kylie loves to have her picture made......I think you will be able to tell ;) Tyler is looking like a big boy now! What a wonderful blessing from God to have two sweet kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment