For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

August 10, 2010

Church, Shots and School

What an awesome Sunday of Worship we had this past week. It is awesome to see how God has molded, changed and shaped Dallas Avenue in the past 2 years! Sunday night we had the opportunity to visit First Baptist Lavaca. My grandfather was saved at the age of 72 and wanted all his family there! To GOD be the glory!

Kylie turned 4 in May and had to get her shots before pre-school started. All you mommies out there know how hard it is to hold your baby as they get poked by needles. I asked Josh to take her because I was dreading it so bad. He met us there and when the nurse called out "Kylie", she looked at Josh and said "I want Mommy!!" :) Needless to say, I had to hold her during the process. She did so well. She had been so anxious about it that she cried the whole morning before we left the house. When the shots were over she smiled and showed me her muscles and said "Mom I am tough". So sweet!

I can't believe that school is starting next week. I now have a 1st grader!! Where did the time go? As I look at Tyler and Kylie and how much they have grown it makes me want to cherish every moment even more than I already do. It makes me think that if I feel that way, how much more does God feel that way about us. I challenge you to search your heart and make sure you are spending quality time with God daily so He can cherish every moment with you!

**Special Moment of the day** Tyler and Kylie woke up and were playing while I was getting ready. As I walked closer to the bedroom I could hear tiny voices singing "He loves us, Oh how He loves us,Oh how He loves." WOW! Thank you God for coming into mine and Josh's hearts and for helping us lead our children to the cross on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment